Proteins are among the most talked-about nutrients, especially if you are a fitness enthusiast. It is responsible for all the repair, regeneration and regrowth that occurs in our body. Undoubtedly, it is a must-have in everyone’s diet. But are animal-based food products the only sources of protein?
Read on to find out more about clean, green proteins derived from a range of potent plant-based products.
The Best Plant Protein Sources
We know where animal-based proteins come from. Now, let’s switch to some of the best plant-based protein sources that are also among the most easily absorbed protein foods:
- Soy-based sources like soy milk, tofu and tempeh
- Beans and legumes
- Grains like whole wheat flour, seitan and teff
- Nuts and seeds
- Veggies like sweet potatoes, spinach, broccoli, potatoes and asparagus
Why Choose Plant-Based Proteins
Understanding protein and digestion is the first step. Proteins are more complex nutrients to break down. They consume a lot of calories and also increase metabolism. But, there are many differences between digestion and nutritional value of plants and animal-based sources of protein:
- Besides protein, plant-based sources also load your body with essential micronutrients. These include vitamins and minerals, which improve health and ensure better metabolism for easy digestion of the protein you consume.
- Plants are fibre-dense. As a result, they improve the population of good bacteria in the gut, making plant-based sources the most easily absorbed protein foods.
- A 2019 study found that there is a lower risk of cardiovascular disease in individuals who follow a plant-based diet. Animal protein sources also increase cholesterol because of higher saturated fats and are harder to digest. Plant sources are rich in soluble fibre, which boosts heart and digestive health.
- Using easy to digest, plant-based sources such as bGREEN 100% Vegan Plant Protein powder is an effective strategy to manage weight and prevent conditions like Type-2 diabetes.
Besides the various benefits related to protein and digestion, plant-based protein sources are also more environmentally friendly. They account for lesser greenhouse gas emissions, freshwater consumption and land use in comparison to animal-based products.
Features of bGREEN 100% Vegan Plant Protein
It is an easy to digest vegan plant protein, loaded with beneficial features:
- It is made with a blend of pea and brown rice, giving you 25g of protein in every scoop.
- You get a healthy dose of 4.6g of BCAA and 9.8g of EAA in every scoop to improve recovery after strenuous workout sessions.
- Containing all the nine essential amino acids, this is a complete protein source.
- This protein powder comes fortified with a unique antioxidant blend that protects your muscles from damage.
- The blend of plant-based enzymes in this formula also improves digestion, making it one of the most easily absorbed protein foods to include in your diet.
- This product is 100% sugar-free and is low in fat, thereby preventing unwanted calorie consumption,
- It is entirely free from allergy-causing soy and dairy.
Why Choose bGREEN 100% Vegan Plant Protein
bGREEN 100% Vegan Plant Protein offers several health benefits that help you get faster results with your fitness and wellness routine:
- The rich source of protein and amino acids promotes faster recovery of your muscles after a strenuous training session.
- Stay energized and improve overall performance with a unique antioxidant blend loaded with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Get the nutritional support you need when you are trying to lose weight. This unique product ensures better consumption of protein and digestion.
- The potent ingredients in this product boost bone health and also strengthen your immunity with regular consumption.
Just mix one scoop of bGREEN 100% Vegan Plant Protein with 200ml of water or milk and enjoy a healthy and easy to digest protein-packed drink on the go.